Rieux Minervois Property

Rieux Minervois Property Finders

Property in Rieux Minervois

The village of Rieux Minervois has a population of less than 3000 living in approx 925 properties. The majority of Rieux Minervois properties are main residences. These account for more than 85% of all the properties in the village. The remainder are either second homes or empty.

Rieux Minervois has one of the highest percentage of houses within the total number of residential properties. A massive 96% of properties in the village are houses, with the remaining 4% being made up of apartments.

It’s also a village of homeowners, with less than 20% of people living in Rieux Minervois renting.

As with most villages in the Languedoc, most of the properties in the village are larger houses of four bedrooms or more. These account for over 50% of the residential market.

Properties in Rieux Minervois can be found for below 70,000€ but these will be small and need a lot of modernising. For something closer to 125,000€ - 150,000€. At the higher level you will stand a chance at finding something with a terrace.

Larger houses in good condition can be found for around 250,000€ and should have a terrace or courtyard garden.

For a small village it’s pretty well served by local commerce. You’ll find a couple of grocers, a couple of bakers, a butcher and a post office. There’s also two cafes, a restaurant, hairdressers, tabac, several Doctors, two Dentists and a chemist.

Being roughly half way between Carcassonne and Narbonne, just north of the A61 motorway, Rieux Minervois is ideally placed for easy access to both Carcassonne and Perpignan airports. Perpignan can be reached in around an hour or so by car, while Carcassonne should take around half an hour.

You may also want to consider other properties that you can find on the left menu

Languedoc Properties
Languedoc Property Finders on Rightmove Overseas
Title
Name
Surname
Email
Telephone
Area of Interest
Max.Budget
Property types
Houses Villas
Apartments Penthouses
Other
Other features
Validation: