Rivesaltes Property

Rivesaltes Property Finders

Property in Rivesaltes - A Guide to Rivesaltes

Rivesaltes is a smallish town that is just 10 kms from the busy City of Perpignan. Within the town itself and the surrounding villages it is possible to buy most kinds of properties.

For example a typical village house with 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, lounge and small courtyard garden and needing work will cost you somewhere in the region of €60-70,000.

We have recently spotted a fantastic four bedroom house with amazing gardens on the market for €500,000. But this really is an exceptional family home, almost a manor house in its looks and appearance.

The actual town of Rivesaltes is home to around 8000 people and the backbone of the local economy is wine making.

Each year up to 700,000 bottles of wine are shipped out of Rivesaltes to various parts of the world. Fortunately 70% of the wine stays within France whilst the remaining 30% is shipped to the UK, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore and lately Japan and Russia.

There are several Hotels within the town and you are not that far away from the beaches that line the Mediterranean.

Getting to and from Rivesaltes from the UK and other parts of Europe is fairly easy making it a good place to own a holiday home.

Perpignan airport is just a few kms away but if you can’t get the right flights at the right prices then try heading for Carcassonne (100kms) or Girona in Northern Spain (113kms).

Girona Airport is actually an interesting airport as Ryanair use it as one of the European hubs and fly there from 21 different European airports.

We also have information on property in the towns and villages that you can find on the left menu

Languedoc Properties
Languedoc Property Finders on Rightmove Overseas
Title
Name
Surname
Email
Telephone
Area of Interest
Max.Budget
Property types
Houses Villas
Apartments Penthouses
Other
Other features
Validation: