Large stone village house with lots of character, built in 1760, completely renovated offering approximately 200 m² of living space including a living room, dining room, 3 bedrooms, shower room, bathroom, 2 terraces, 2 vaulted cellars, a pretty garden of approximately 80 m². Located in the centre of the village.
The house has a pretty exposed stone facade. It has been lovingly restored by its current owners, retaining all of its original charm and atmosphere. On the ground floor 2 independant cellars with vaulted celings.
On the first floor: a large living room with exposed beams and insert fireplace, dining room, bedroom, shower room, kitchen with access to the garden, laundry room,
second floor, 2 bedrooms with terraces, bathroom, 2 mezzanines and shower room.
No information available